Monday, July 23, 2012

My Trees

I was going to walk over to David's just to see what he was up to as I was done with the windows for the day.  Grabbed my camera as I try to do most of the time and starting walking but for some reason I walked over to one of my trees looked up, then took a picture liked it so this is what I did for the next hour or so.  


Just think of the trees: they let the birds perch and fly, with no intention to call them when they come and no longing for their return when they fly away.  If people's hearts can be like the trees, they will not be off the Way.-  Langya
For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver.-   Martin Luther

Trees are sanctuaries.  Whoever knows how to speak to them, whoever knows how to listen to them,  can learn the truth.  They do not preach learning and precepts, they preach undeterred by particulars, the ancient law of life.-   Hermann Hesse
The wonder is that we can see these trees and not wonder more.-  Ralph Waldo Emerson
 If what I say resonates with you, it is merely because we are both branches on the same tree.-  W. B. Yeats
It is good to know the truth, but it is better to speak of palm trees. ~ an Arab Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment